A PFF- Academy initiative
17th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulation Course
2-3-4 March 2011
Nicosia, EU Support Office
The UNDP Programme “Partnership for the Future” is pleased to announce the organization of a three day course on “17th edition electrical wiring regulation”. The aim of the course is to build capacity among the experts, technicians and electrical engineers about the latest wiring regulation in use in UK.
Some of the specific objectives of the course are:
• To increase knowledge on the 17th Edition of the IEE Wiring Regulation;
• To train the participants on the topic so that they will be able to share their knowledge with others;
• To give theoretical and practical information about the 17th Edition of the wiring regulation.
• Practicing electricians and electrical contractors is intended to ensure that they are familiar with the layout, content and use of the 17th Edition Wiring Regulation.
• To ensure that participants are conversant with the format, content and the application of BS 7671 : 2008.
The successful participants who will complete the three day training will get a certificate on the 17th edition electrical wiring regulation.
The course is designed for maximum 25 participants and registration will be done on first come first serve basis. The course is free of charge. The course will be either in Turkish or in English with Turkish translation. For registration, please contact us from the contact details below.
Tel: 0392 2200027 or 0533 8440695 / E-mail:
Nicosia, 18 February 2011
P.O. Box 21642, 1590 Nicosia, Cyprus | E-mail:
| | www.undp-pff.org |