A PFF- Academy initiative
Food Hygiene Courses
The UNDP Programme “Partnership for the Future” is pleased to announce the organization of series of food hygiene courses in order to built capacity among the Turkish Cypriot food sector. The aim of the course is to assist food operators and mangers who are employed in the food manufacturing companies, restaurants, cafes, and hotels.
Participants will learn about:
- Personal hygiene – basic rules and responsibilities.
- Common food hazards – physical, chemical, and microbiological.
- Preventing food contamination.
- Effective temperature control.
- Cleaning and disinfection.
A certificate will be handed out to those participants who complete the brief multiple choice assessments at the end of the course.
Also, there will be a specific course for the mangers of the food companies in order to improve their knowledge about the EU food hygiene standards.
- Basic Hygiene Course, 8 April 2010, Kyrenia, Ottoman House, 10:00 – 16:00
- Basic Hygiene Course, 9 April 2010 Nicosia, Saray Hotel, 10:00 – 16:00
- Basic Hygiene Course, 15 April 2010, Famagusta, Honey House, 10:00 – 16:00
- How to manage your company in line with EU food safety standards, 16 April 2010, Nicosia, Saray Hotel, 09:00 – 17:00
There is a place for a maximum of 20 participants per course. Registration will be done on first come first serve basis. The course is free of charge. The course will be either in Turkish or in English with Turkish translation. For registration, please contact with us from the contact details below.
Tel: 0392 2200027 or 0533 8440695 / E-mail:
Nicosia, 23 March 2010
P.O. Box 21642, 1590 Nicosia, Cyprus | E-mail:
| | www.undp-pff.org |