A PFF ACADEMY INITIATIVE
Training on Software Quality Management
Date & Time: 20 June 2008 (09:30 – 17:00)
Venue: Union of the Chambers of Cyprus Turkish Engineers and Architects, Nicosia
The UNDP Programme “Partnership for the Future” in cooperation with the “Turkish-Cypriot Chamber of Computer Engineers” is pleased to announce the organization of a training on TickIT. TickIT is about improving the quality of software and its application.
The following topics will be covered:
- Key functions and benefits of TickIT.
- Quality within the software development context.
- Achievement & improvement of quality.
- Software quality management & system requirements.
- Software quality assurance.
- Identification of legal & customer requirements.
- Establishment of objectives, goals and improved programs.
- Examples of good quality management practice.
This training is meant for software product or service developers and systems integration service providers concerned with quality in the software industry. Also, people having a professional/academic interest in this subject are encouraged to attend it.
The seminar is open to 20 participants only. Registration will be done on first come, first served basis. The seminar will be held in Turkish and registration fee is 30 TRL. For registration, please contact by 19 June 2008;
Ali TÜZEL and Koray DERVISH
Tel. +90 392 2200027
Nicosia, 6 June 2008
UNPA, P.O. Box 21642, 1590 Nicosia, Cyprus
| Tel: ++357 22 874733 | Fax: ++357 22 874734 | E-mail:
| Website: www.undp-pff.org |