A PFF- Academy initiative
In cooperation with:
The Turkish Cypriot Chambers of Architects, Mechanical Engineers and Environmental Engineers
Seminar on Sustainable Buildings
16-17 May 2008
The Turkish-Cypriot Union of Chambers of Architect and Engineers, Nicosia
The UNDP Programme “Partnership for the Future” in collaboration with the Turkish-Cypriot Chambers of Architect, Mechanical Engineers and Environmental Engineersis pleased to announce the organization of 2-day seminar on Sustainable Buildings. In particular the following topics will be addressed:
· Global and Mediterranean trends and approaches to Sustainable buildings
· EU Directives, policies and strategies related to Energy efficiency, Eco-design for the building sector.
· Design, techniques and material to reduce energy and water consumption of buildings
· Sustainable Buildings Standards;
· Construction Technologies Platforms: needs and impact;
· Workshops and case studies on the topics above.
The seminar is meant for maximum 40 people from organizations of professionals directly involved in urban and buildings design and construction and other enterprises involved in the sector.
Working language of the seminar will be English (simultaneous translation in Turkish will be available). Registration will be done on first come first served basis. For additional information and registration, please contact by 14th May 2008:
Tel. 392-2200027 - Fax. 392-2276669
Nicosia, 5 May2008
| | www.undp-pff.org |