|Vacancy Announcement UNDP/PFF/02/07 - Packaging Specialist|
Terms of Reference
Consultancy on packaging and labeling for the UNDP Programme “Partnership for the Future” in Cyprus
Title: Packaging Specialist
The packaging expert will be requested to carry out the following duties:
* Conduct at least two awareness seminars on the acquis on food-packaging and labeling for food-related companies.
* Provide advisory services on ad-hoc basis to TC SMEs on issues related to the acquis on packaging and labeling.
* Suggest activities that could be instrumental in assisting the TC business communities in meeting the EU requirements for food packaging. Special emphasis should be placed in the design of capacity-building events and on ad-hoc assistance for a selected number of enterprises.
* Recommend other areas in packaging and labeling that should be tackled by UNDP/PFF which might be essential for increasing the level of competitiveness of local enterprises.
The packaging expert is required to prepare detailed reports on the activities he/she will carry out.
The packaging expert will report to the UNDP-PFF Programme Manager in charge of private sector development
Qualifications and experience
At least 5 years previous working experience as packaging expert
* Knowledge on EU legislation about packaging and labeling essential
* EU citizen
Language: Fluent both in written and spoken English
Knowledge of Turkish is a plus
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Obviously, the register is very large. Where you can get more info about cialis free trial? Like many other medicines, Viagra is usually classified according of it's active element. Erectile dysfunction is peradventure men's most common sexual disorder. Because some of these conditions are free trial cialis, itís momentous to know the symptoms. Certain of the medications used to treat doldrums can also suppress your sex drive and make it harder to get an erection. There are more than 200 prescription medications can lead to such disorder.
|Last Updated ( Wednesday, 21 May 2008 )|