The EU funded, UNDP-UNOPS Partnership for the Future Programme is seeking a part-time knowledge intern to assist in maintaining the current website ( www.undp-pff.org ) and designing updates as necessary.
Position will be located at UNOPS offices in the Old Nicosia Airport and in the Phaneromeni area. Must have independent means of transportation.
Under the supervision of the Programme Manager, the knowledge intern will undertake the following:
• Review with PFF staff and implement their requirements for the enhancement of the PFF website and UNDP/UNOPS portal page
• Design pages to reflect the growing portfolio of PFF projects and activities
• Extensive experience in web development and graphic design
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Macromedia Dreamweaver
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Ability to work independently and discretely
Up to 6 months, available immediately
This is a non-paid internship with the United Nations Office of Project Services. Unless otherwise indicated, all applicants must follow UNOPS requirements to be eligible for the internship.
Nicosia 4 February 2004
P.O. Box 21642, 1590 Nicosia
|Last Updated ( Thursday, 28 June 2007 )|