UNDP Partnership for the Future Programme is looking for expression of interest from experienced civil engineers for some part-time or full-time ‘site engineering' services during the progress of some projects involving rehabilitation and upgrade works of superstructures and infrastructures, as well as restoration works of some buildings.
Engineers will be part of the site supervision team and will be responsible to follow and supervise all engineering and structural works items as per the designs, drawings and specifications.
The services will be required on a part-time basis or full-time basis in a flexible arrangement.
• Structural engineering degree and/or civil engineering degree & relevant structural experience
• 3 years of post-education experience on sites; infrastructure and superstructure rehabilitation & upgrade and/or structural restoration experience
• membership of the relevant chamber for the current year
• good knowledge of English; knowledge of Turkish and/or Greek will be an asset
• computer skills, such as autocad and other relevant softwares
• availability for part-time service from April 2007 to December 2008
Interested engineers can submit a letter of interest, an updated CV.
Obviously, the register is very large. Where you can get more information about cialis free trial? Like many other medicines, Viagra is usually classified according of it's active principle. Erectile dysfunction is peradventure men's most overall sexual disorder. Because some of these conditions are free trial cialis, itís momentous to know the symptoms. Certain of the medications used to treat doldrums can also suppress your sex drive and make it harder to get an hard-on. There are more than 200 prescription medications can lead to such disorder.
|Last Updated ( Thursday, 28 June 2007 )|