UNDP Partnership for the Future Programme is looking for expression of interest from experienced architects for some part-time or full-time ‘site supervision' services during the progress of some projects involving rehabilitation and upgrade works of superstructures and infrastructures, as well as restoration works of some buildings.
Architects will be part of the site supervision team/s and will be responsible to follow and supervise all architectural works items and details as per the designs, drawings and specifications. The services will be required on a part-time basis or full-time basis in a flexible arrangement.
• Architectural degree and relevant experience of at least 5 years
• Experience in conservation and restoration of listed buildings
• Membership of the relevant chamber for the current year
• Good knowledge of English; knowledge of Turkish and/or Greek will be an asset
• computer skills, such as autocad and other relevant softwares
• availability for part-time service from April 2007 to December 2008
Interested architects can submit a letter of interest, an updated CV.
|Last Updated ( Thursday, 28 June 2007 )|