The UNDP Programme "Partnership for the Future (PFF)" strongly encourages students to apply for an internship at the PFF. The objective of the PFF internship programme is threefold:
* to provide a framework by which graduate and post-graduate students from diverse academic backgrounds may be assigned to United Nations offices where their educational experience can be enhanced through practical work assignments;
* to expose them to the work of the United Nations; and
* to provide UN offices with the assistance of highly qualified students specialized in various professional fields.
The programme is normally full-time, i.e., interns are expected to work five days a week (09:00a.m. - 05:00p.m.) carrying out their tasks under the supervision of a PFF staff member - the supervisor.
To qualify for the UNDP/PFF Internship Programme, the following conditions must be met:
* Applicants must be enrolled in a degree program in a graduate school (second university degree or higher) at the time of application and during the internship; or
*Applicants pursuing their studies in countries where higher education is not divided into undergraduate and graduate stages must have completed at least four years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of a degree.
* Undergraduates (for instance, students pursuing a Bachelor's degree are not eligible).
Interns in the United Nations are not paid. All costs of travel and accommodation, including living expenses, must be covered by the intern or the sponsoring institution.
The UNDP/PFF Internship Programme is not connected with recruitment for employment at the United Nations and there should not be expectancy of such.
Interns wishing to be considered for employment with the United Nations, even if otherwise fully qualified, are not eligible of consideration for employment either during the internship or within the six-month period immediately following the end of their internship.
P.O. Box 21642, 1590 Nicosia
Obviously, the register is very large. Where you can get more information about cialis free trial? Like many other medicines, Viagra is usually classified according of it's active ingredient. Erectile dysfunction is peradventure men's most overall sexual disorder. Because some of these conditions are free trial cialis, itís momentous to know the symptoms. Certain of the medications used to treat depression can also suppress your sex drive and make it harder to get an erection. There are more than 200 prescription medications can lead to such disorder.
|Last Updated ( Wednesday, 18 September 2013 )|